Wednesday, September 2, 2015

 My name is Fatima and this is our story of the seed. A few things about me are that i was born here in San Jose ca and  California is the only place i have lived mt entire life but on some vacations i have been to Nevada.

 I have gardened before and as a matter of fact i have a garden of my own. Me and my family grow tomatoes, scalions, strawberries, rosemary, cactus, grapes, chiles , melons ,and a few other types of teas. The reason we have a garden is because one day we went to this place i forgot the name and they gave my mom seeds and they told her to grow them and see if she liked it . It was sort of a program thing and one day they came with cameras and people and they started interviewing her and asked her how she liked it and we ended up expanding it and my dad made little ''beds'' for it and then we bought more plants and seeds.

well one person that i know about gardening and cooking is my grandma. She has so many plants and fruit trees. She has a cherry tree ad this other fruit tree that's really good. She also has a lot of tea plants and other stuff that i don't even know what it is. and her cooking is amazing no one makes food like her no one. I remember when she made tamales and she showed me how to make them and they turned out really good. so when ever she makes food i like to ask her what she uses and how she makes it. And i hope i can learn a lot from this seed project.

No comments:

Post a Comment